- K-8 Catholic: One child, $4,580; Two children, $7,328; Three or more children, $10,992
- K-8 Non-Catholic: One child, $4,960; Two children, $7,936; Three or more children, $11,904
- Jr. Pre-K: Full day, $4,580
Tuition Payments are due on the first of each month from July to April.
- Registration/Re-Registration Fee: $125 per student (Non-Refundable) through June 30th, 2018; July 1st through July 31st $150.00; August 1st through August 31st, 2018 $175.00; After September 1st, $200.00.
- General Fee: $325 per student (Educational Materials Fee, Lunchroom Fee, Technology Fee, etc.)
- Mandatory Fundraising Fee: $175 per student, $300 per family of 2 or more children
- Late Fee: $25 will be charged for every month tuition payments are received after the 15th of that month.
- Bank Charges: $50 bank fee for a returned check.
Tuition Assistance and Financial Aid
Financial aid is available for eligible students in grades K to 8 for those who attend a Catholic Academy or Parish School within the Diocese of Brooklyn. Families must meet financial eligibility requirements to be considered.
The deadline to apply is March 30, for families already receiving assistance and April 30, for new families.
Click on the following link to be directed to the application where you will find more information about Futures in Education scholarship programs.
FACTS is a third-party vendor, selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments for families that may need assistance paying tuition. To learn more about Futures in Education, please visit futuresineducation.org