- K-8 Catholic: One child, $5,050; Two children, $8,080; Three or more children, $12,120
- K-8 Non-Catholic: One child, $5,469; Two children, $8,750; Three or more children, $13,125
Tuition Payments are due on the first of each month from July to April.
- Registration/Re-Registration Fee: $150 per student (Non-Refundable) through June 30th, 2019; July 1st through July 31st $175.00; August 1st through August 31st, 2019 $200.00; After September 1st, $250.00.
- General Fee: $325 per student (Educational Materials Fee, Lunchroom Fee, Technology Fee, etc.)
- Mandatory Fundraising Fee: $200 per student, $400 per family of 2 or more children
- Late Fee: $25 will be charged for every month tuition payments are received after the 15th of that month.
- Bank Charges: $50 bank fee for a returned check.
- After School Program $10.00 per hour
Since the tuition and fees do not cover the entire cost of educating a student, it is hoped that each parent/guardian, within their own personal ability, will participate in major fundraising activities.
Tuition Assistance and Financial Aid
Financial aid is available for eligible students in grades K to 8 for those who attend a Catholic Academy or Parish School within the Diocese of Brooklyn. Families must meet financial eligibility requirements to be considered.
The deadline to apply is July 24th, for families already receiving assistance and April 30, for new families.
Click on the following link to be directed to the application where you will find more information about Futures in Education scholarship programs.
FACTS is a third-party vendor, selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments for families that may need assistance paying tuition. To learn more about Futures in Education, please visit futuresineducation.org