- Please cover all workbooks with clear contact paper.
- Please check homework folders and homework notebook everyday.
- Communion Practice Wednesday May 1, @ 4:30 pm and Wednesday May 8, @ 4:30 pm
- First Holy Communion on May 11, 2019 @ 11:00 am
- Class trip to Edward R. Murrow H.S Planetarium on May 7th
April 17, 2019
- Grammar/vocabulary test on Tuesday April 30th – Please study vocabulary words (adventure, delighted, enjoyed, grumbled, moonlight, neighbor, nighttime) Grammar~ action verbs
- Water Cycle Project Due on Friday May 3rd~ Look in H.w folder for details
- Please bring in a packet of planting seeds when you return from spring break.
A disciple is a follower, one who accepts and assists in spreading the doctrines of another. The disciple of the month is a student who emulates and demonstrates the character of Jesus Christ.
Congratulations to our Disciple of the Month, Massimo Goldschmidt! We are so proud of you and all your hard work!
TRIP – Prospect Park Zoo
Take a look at our young scientist in the STEM Lab!
Second Grade celebrating World Kindness Day!
Sofia, Sara, and Maya playing money Bingo during centers