- Please cover all workbooks with clear contact paper.
- Please check homework folders and homework notebook everyday.
- Trip on February 27th – Kings borough College – Circus Show
- Penance and Reconciliation will be on April 6th @ 11:00
February 14, 2019
- Social Studies project due on Wednesday February 27th ~ please look in H.w folder for details
- Reading test on Tuesday February 26th ~ Practice reading test in H.w folder
- Grammar/Vocabulary test on Thursday February 28th~ Study vocabulary words ~ (believe, feast, fond, lessons, remarkable, stories, snatch delicious) Grammar~ plural nouns and proper nouns
- Scholastic book Form due on Monday February 25th ~ Please feel free to order books. (money order or check)
A disciple is a follower, one who accepts and assists in spreading the doctrines of another. The disciple of the month is a student who emulates and demonstrates the character of Jesus Christ.
Congratulations to our Disciple of the Month, Joshua Lee! We are so proud of you and all your hard work!
Take a look at our young scientist in the STEM Lab!
Second Grade celebrating World Kindness Day!
Sofia, Sara, and Maya playing money Bingo during centers