The Diocese of Brooklyn has formulated an Anti-Bullying/Harassment Policy, which is summarized in the Parent-Student Handbook. For many schools, this new policy reflects a stricter approach toward bullying and harassment. However, at St. Peter Catholic Academy, we already have the strictest possible anti-bullying policies. The new Diocesan policy reinforces what we are already doing here. Please read the policy carefully. It covers not only incidents at the academy but also electronic forms of communication outside of school.
St. Peter Catholic Academy Handbook
Our Academy’s handbook lists policies, rules, and procedures that are essential for all parents and students to understand. The handbook also includes information about our daily schedules, grading system, uniform policy, bus service and more.
Saint Peter Catholic Academy Handbook Download SPCA-Handbook 2019-2020
Only VIRTUS-trained parents/guardians can volunteer for class trips, events, etc. See below for instructions on how to register for a VIRTUS training session. Once you have completed the session, please submit a copy of your certificate to the Front Office.
1. Visit www.virtus.org
2. Click Registration in the left sidebar
3. Click View a list of sessions
4. Select Brooklyn, NY (Diocese) from the dropdown menu and click Select
5. Once you find an upcoming session that works for you, click Start Registration at the top of the page and create a User ID and Password.
6. You will have the option to select the training session you would like to attend.