Posted on August 21, 2019
Welcome to Ms. Brianna’s Kindergarten Class Page! It is my pleasure to meet you and work with you this year to give your child the best Kindergarten experience! In the classroom, I have an open communication policy. Everyone shares their ideas and thoughts and the classroom is made to be a safe space for them. My goal is to make sure everyone is comfortable and learning to the best of their abilities. Every student has their own pace and style when it comes to learning but I am confident by the end of the year they will be ready for First Grade! Below you can find our homework as well as our weekly updates!
Kindergarten Supply List:
- 2 – two-pocket folders (bottom pockets, not side pockets)
- *1 box of 24 crayons*
- *1 box of markers*
- *2 large glue sticks (not liquid glue please)*
- *4 number ‘2’ pencils (plain not covered)*
- *1 pencil eraser*
Only soft lunch boxes are permitted (school policy).
All items (except pencils) should be labeled with your child’s name.
The following items are needed for our daily housekeeping:
- 1 container baby wipes
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 small pack of spoons and forks
- 1 pack of small paper plates
- 1 pack of large paper plates
- 1 gallon of bottle water
- 1 pack of plastic cups