Ms. Brianna’s Kindergarten Class Page
Welcome to Kindergarten! It is my pleasure to meet you and work with you this year to give your child the best Kindergarten experience! In the classroom, I have an open communication policy. Everyone shares their ideas and thoughts and the classroom is made to be a safe space for them. My goal is to make sure everyone is comfortable and learning to the best of their abilities. Every student has their own pace and style when it comes to learning but I am confident by the end of the year they will be ready for First Grade! Below you can find our homework as well as our weekly updates!
Supply List for the incoming Kindergarteners:
St. Peter Catholic Academy
Ms. Brianna’s Kindergarten Supply List
- 2 – two-pocket folders (bottom pockets, not side pockets)
- *1 box of 24 crayons*
- *1 box of markers*
- *2 large glue sticks (not liquid glue please)*
- *4 number ‘2’ pencils (plain not covered)*
- *1 pencil eraser*
Only soft lunch boxes are permitted (school policy).
All items (expect pencils) should be labeled with your child’s name.
The following items are needed for our daily housekeeping or arts and crafts:
- 1 container baby wipes
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 small pack of spoons and forks
- 1 pack of small paper plates
- 1 pack of large paper plates
- 1 gallon of bottle water
- 1 pack of plastic cups
This Week June 10th- June 14th:
- Monday June 10th begins Graduation Week.
- Tuesday June 11th: $2 Dress Down, 8am Uniform Measurements, 10am Donuts with Dad and Pizza Day.
- Thursday June 13th is the last day of school for Kindergarten. The students will be having a full and regular day of school. There will also be a $2 Dress Down.
- Friday June 14th will be their Graduation. The ceremony will begin at 9am, please have students arrive at 8:45am in the cafeteria.
- Have a beautiful and safe summer, it has been a pleasure working with you and your children. G
- The Kindergarten Class would love to extend a huge congratulations to our very own Disciples of the Month, Meaghan and Anthony! We are so proud both, keep up the excellent work!