Ms. Brianna’s Kindergarten Class Page
Welcome to Kindergarten! It is my pleasure to meet you and work with you this year to give your child the best Kindergarten experience! In the classroom, I have an open communication policy. Everyone shares their ideas and thoughts and the classroom is made to be a safe space for them. My goal is to make sure everyone is comfortable and learning to the best of their abilities. Every student has their own pace and style when it comes to learning but I am confident by the end of the year they will be ready for First Grade! Below you can find our homework as well as our weekly updates!
Check out all the cool things we’ve done in Kindergarten so far!
We had so much fun during Catholic Schools Week here at St. Peter! Look at all the exciting events we took part in!
Day 1: Blue and Gold Day!
Day 2: Superhero vs. Villains Day!
Day 3: Fairytale Day!
Day 4: Student Appreciation Day! We had a lot of fun playing Bingo with the whole school!
We closed Catholic Schools Week by gather all together at Mass.
We celebrated Groundhogs Day. The whole class predicted that he would not see his shadow! We are hopefully that Spring will come soon!
Lastly, Happy Chinese New Year! We hope the year of the pig brings everyone happiness and good fortune!
This week we did an in class experiment! We made a “Walking Rainbow”! It was a super fun and easy time and the whole class got to participate in!
Our students learning all about their Catholic Identity.
Our students in our brand new STEM Lab!
This Week February 11th-15th:
- Tuesday 2/12, we will be having our Math test on subtraction. Please empty their math folders out and return the empty folders.
- Tuesday there will be a bake sale in school. If you like pack your child money in their lunchbox.
- Wednesday 2/13, is Burger King Lunch.
- Thursday 2/14 the Cookie Grams will be handed out.
- Happy Valentines Day, hope your day is filled with lots of love!
- Friday 2/15, it is Pizza Day and a $1 Dress Down.
- On Friday 2/15, we will be having our spelling test on words: get, come, got, play, was.
- The Kindergarten Class would love to extend a huge congratulations to our very own Disciple of the Month, Ada! We are so proud, keep up the excellent work!