Ms. Brianna’s Kindergarten Class Page
Welcome to Kindergarten! It is my pleasure to meet you and work with you this year to give your child the best Kindergarten experience! In the classroom, I have an open communication policy. Everyone shares their ideas and thoughts and the classroom is made to be a safe space for them. My goal is to make sure everyone is comfortable and learning to the best of their abilities. Every student has their own pace and style when it comes to learning but I am confident by the end of the year they will be ready for First Grade! Below you can find our homework as well as our weekly updates!
Check out all the cool things we’ve done in Kindergarten so far!
We made Animals and Animal Habitats.
We celebrated Earth Day by presenting projects and dressing like Hippies!
We went to the Prospect Park Zoo!
Our students in our brand new STEM Lab!
This Week May 3rd-May 10th:
- There will be an 8th Grade Bake Sale on Wednesday May 8th.
- Burger King Day – Thursday May 9th.
- Mothers Day Tea Party 11am – Friday May 10th.
- Math Test – Wednesday 5/8 and Spelling Test – Friday 5/10
- The Kindergarten Class would love to extend a huge congratulations to our very own Disciple of the Month, Victoria G! We are so proud, keep up the excellent work!