Ms. Brianna’s Kindergarten Class Page
Welcome to Kindergarten! It is my pleasure to meet you and work with you this year to give your child the best Kindergarten experience! In the classroom, I have an open communication policy. Everyone shares their ideas and thoughts and the classroom is made to be a safe space for them. My goal is to make sure everyone is comfortable and learning to the best of their abilities. Every student has their own pace and style when it comes to learning but I am confident by the end of the year they will be ready for First Grade! Below you can find our homework as well as our weekly updates!
Check out all the cool things we’ve done in Kindergarten so far!
We went to see a One Man Circus Show!
We made a “Walking Rainbow”! It was a super fun and easy time and the whole class got to participate in!
Our students in our brand new STEM Lab!
This Week March 11th-15th:
- Tuesday 2/12, is Taco Tuesday.
- Wednesday 3/13 there will be a bake sale in school. If you like pack your child money in their lunchbox.
- Thursday 3/14 is Pizza Day.
- Friday 3/15, is a half day. Report Card we will be given out; please select a time through your OptionC. It is also our St. Pat’s Breakfast!
- The Kindergarten Class would love to extend a huge congratulations to our very own Disciple of the Month, Tristan! We are so proud, keep up the excellent work!