- math- workbook – page 6
- Spelling test- tomorrow- study
- Religion- Saint paper due Wednesday – 10/28
Spelling words- test Friday 10-23-20
Religion – assignment – Saint Paper- due- October 28 – details are in home folder.
Grammar- test- October 30- singular and plural nouns- study pages GR31- GR37.
Trunk -n- Treat- The first grade picked Fall Theme. On October 30- We will be having our Trunk -n-Treat. If you can donate wrapped candy and decorations this would be appreciated. If you look on St. Peter face book page there are more details. Also there was an option c e- mail sent out on Saturday October 17th. Thanks
- All workbooks must be covered in clear contact paper. – by Friday- 9- 25. I will send books home one at a time I do not want school bags to be heavy.
I’m excited to be your child’s first grade teacher, 2020-2021
Here is the supply list your child will need when entering school in September.
- $8 for a notebook ( $2 each)- please put in an envelope with your child’s name. I will be ordering the children notebooks.
- 2 folders with two -pockets
- 12 sharpened pencils
- pencil case
- safety scissors
- construction paper
- glue stick
- Loose leaf paper ( a package)
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 2 bottles of hand soap/label with child’s name
- Face covering
- 1 box of crayons
Please have your child have hand sanitizer in a zip lock baggie with your child’s name.
Please label everything with your child’s name.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please e mail me if you have any questions.