Homework- 9-29 -20
1. Please pack a light snack and lunch. Remember no lunch boxes you can use a brown bag or plastic bag.
2. What month is your child’s birthday? Please write it down for me thanks.
3. Grammar- page GR24/ Grammar test- Friday – study
4. Social Studies- worksheet
6. Spelling test- signed and returned
7. Math-test signed and returned.
Please bring a book from home.
Grammar test- Friday October 2- sentences, questions, exclamations. Study pages GR1 t0 GR 18
12:20- dismissal- Friday October 2
Religion test- Tuesday October 6- Chapter 1- Religion review is in home folder.
- All workbooks must be covered in clear contact paper. – by Friday- 9- 25. I will send books home one at a time I do not want school bags to be heavy.
I’m excited to be your child’s first grade teacher, 2020-2021
Here is the supply list your child will need when entering school in September.
- $8 for a notebook ( $2 each)- please put in an envelope with your child’s name. I will be ordering the children notebooks.
- 2 folders with two -pockets
- 12 sharpened pencils
- pencil case
- safety scissors
- construction paper
- glue stick
- Loose leaf paper ( a package)
- 2 rolls of paper towels
- 2 bottles of hand soap/label with child’s name
- Face covering
- 1 box of crayons
Please have your child have hand sanitizer in a zip lock baggie with your child’s name.
Please label everything with your child’s name.
My email is email@example.com. Please e mail me if you have any questions.