St. Peter Catholic Academy welcomes you to our community. We hope to make the application process as easy as possible for both the students and their parents. You can download all necessary forms below or pick up an application packet at school. For more information, please call 718-372-0025 or visit the office during school hours between 9AM and 3PM. During the summer please call the school for modified office hours.
Parents are encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible so the school can plan effectively for the upcoming school year and to avoid delays.
Application Process 2021-2022
Thank you for your interest in Saint Peter Catholic Academy! To apply for a seat in St. Peter Catholic Academy in grades K-8, you must provide the following information for consideration by the Admissions Committee. (Families applying for Pre-K for All must sign up through the Department of Education website.)
Materials needed at the time of registration:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Complete and up-to-date immunization record
- Copies of most current report cards
- Standardized Test Scores for students entering grades 4 – 7
- Copy of I.E.P. if the child has been formally tested
- Social Security Card (if applicable)
- Forms: Registration, School Policy Agreement, Tuition, Parish Affiliation (St-Peter-Catholic-Academy-registration-forms 2020-2021)
- Please also fill out an Option C online application for your child.
- Information about our tuition payment procedure: 21-22 FACTS & DOB Tuition Policy
You will be notified of your child/children’s acceptance upon completion of all sections of the application.The registration fee will be billed through FACTS Management. Please make your check payable to Saint Peter Catholic Academy.
To find out more about our school application process and deadlines, please email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.